Less really is more when it comes to warm weather makeup!
Ever wonder what are the “necessities” when it comes to building that summer essential kit? well wonder no more, here is a tiny yet effective list for your makeup bag.
1. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze This is a favorite of mine its not over the top shimmery but just right. Perfect for a everyday Goddess glow or that special day bridal glow. I like to apply this on the high points of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and cupids bow.
2. Ben Nye Luxury Banana Powder I love how this sets my under eye concealer! This powder has a superior matte finish which is awesome for that hot weather. I know with this it will take a while before that concealer I desperately need will not let me down.
3. MAC Face and Body Foundation Where do I start…I have been using this everyday lately and I know my foundation will look natural but in a way that says she has awesome skin (no one has to know haha) This foundation is WATER RESISTANT!! oh yes! that means its perfect for that pool party with that sexy guy next door or that hot steamy vacation your planning on taking…wherever it is you’ll be covered.
4.YSL Touche Eclat Concealer I have gone through two of these babies and wore it all last summer…this isn’t for the dark circles of dark circles but it will give you the most dewy under eye brightness of a youngster! I love how even my eyes look when I use this concealer and its so lightweight that you don’t crease.
5. Milani Baked Blush Corallina This blush is by far one of the most beautiful blushes ever and super affordable as well which makes it so sexy, ha! I recently reviewed Corallina as well as other Milani blushes click HERE! You can find these blushes at your local drugstore (Target, Duane Reade, Walmart etc..) This blush will be your staple blush if you give it a try.
6.YSL Glossy Stains These stains have amazing lasting power and a shine that would make other glosses seem dull. I love No.9 but there are so many to choose from to find one that will suit you and your taste. These stains are smooth to apply and opaque in color. Even though its a stain it doesn’t have that annoying feeling of a stain on the lips.
7. MAC Pearglide pencils OMG I love how versatille these liners are I use them as Eye liners, shadow and shadow base…. they give off amazing color payoff and will take any powder shadow to higher levels. You can find them in seven shades.
Well there’s my summer picks! Tell me yours
Photo credits: 1,2,3,4,6,7 taken off google search